Classified Ads for Jaguar Vehicles and Parts
Jaguar Vehicle and vehicle parts classified ads run on this Classified Ads Page of the club website. Just follow the directions below to place an ad or contact the seller. Ads placed by SDJC members are free. Ads placed by non-members cost $41.50 and run for 4 months.
- Email your ad copy on a word document along with up to 9 photographs to the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Go to the Online Store Page, add "Classified Ad" to your shopping cart and pay for your ad. (SDJC members bypass this payment step).
- Your ad will be posted after payment, ad copy, and photographs are received.
Viewers and Buyers:
Contact the seller directly to work out the sale. The San Diego Jaguar Club does not get involved in the sale of any item listed on this page. This page uses slideshows to show all the images of the item for sale. As such, it might take a few minutes for all of the images in a slideshow to load. Once you have been on this page for a few minutes, all of the slideshows should be fully operational.
Jaguar Vehicle and vehicle parts classified ads are provided as a convenience for our members and the general public. The San Diego Jaguar Club offers no assurances of legitimacy, worthiness, or accuracy of any ad. It is up to the seller to accurately list the ad. It is up to the buyer to verify the accuracy of said ad.
The San Diego Jaguar Club reserves the right to edit ad copy for format, grammar, spacing, etc. Content and accuracy of ads are the sole responsibility of the person placing the ad and will not be edited by the San Diego Jaguar Club.
For Sale: 2001 S-Type 3.0
2001 Jaguar S-Type 3.0 - $8000
- Original owner
- Always garaged
- No accident history
- Performed all scheduled maintenance
- Very good / Excellent condition
- Only 66,000 miles
- $8000 or best reasonable offer
- Located in La Jolla 92037
- Call / Text for more information
- Sam 858.335.2878
For Sale: 1957 XK 140 SE FHC
1957 XK140 SE FHC - $200,000
This stunning XK140 is absolutely mint and at Concours level. That statement is backed up by invitations or wins at: Amelia Island, Greenwich, Atlanta, Concours of America and Saratoga, NY. In addition, this 140 was the 2017 JCNA North American Champion, with an average score of 99.98667. To date that score in class C3 (XK140) has not been duplicated or surpassed. But this is not just a Show Queen. The owners have driven several 600+ mile trips with it.
It was purchased by the present owner as a project car along with a parts car in 1979. They began a professional ground up, nut and bold restoration in 2008, and completed the project in 2015 with over 5,400 hours of labor logged. The result is a national award winning XK140 whose restoration still holds up today and can be proudly shown and driven anywhere. The fact that its Borg Warner automatic transmission was fitted to only 397 XK140 FHC’s makes this rolling work of art even more rare. All receipts and expenses have been fully documented and will be shared with serious potential buyers. For comprehensive details including history, articles, interviews, videos and over 300 photos please go to: https://rayricker.com/Jaguar-for-sale/
This is the best of the best—none finer anywhere. Your work has been done for you and you can immediately have fun with this appreciating investment. Considering reasonable offers around $200K. The car is in Rochester, NY.
For Sale: 1990 XJ-40 Vanden Plas Majestic
1990 JAGUAR VANDEN PLAS MAJESTIC (XJ-40) - $4,900
- I prefer to sell to a person that knows and appreciates the Jaguar name. Anyone that calls it a “Jagwire” need not inquire.
- 527 of the 1990 Majestic were made for the U.S. market. Because of it’s increasing rarity, it may become collectible. If I had a three car garage, I’d keep it. I recently bought an XKR.
- This is a comfortable 4 door sedan, Regency Red with camel interior and maroon upholstery piping. 4.0 liter straight 6.
- 128,680 miles (~4,150 miles/year)
- Serviced on a regular basis-20 years of records.
- Rear shock conversion kit installed to replace problem prone self-leveling system.
- Tail lights replaced with brighter LED’s.
- Transmission serviced September 2019.
- New thermostat and coolant May 2020.
- New fuel filter June 2020.
- Good brakes and tires. New front brake rotors September 2020. A/C works.
- New oil and filter June 5,2021.
- Recent (June 2021) tune-up including distributor cap, rotor, spark plugs and wires. Yes, it has a distributor.
- Two new catalytic converters!
- Passed smog and is registered till August 2022.
- JD POWER NADA GUIDE : Low retail: $4,175; Average: $8,700 and High: $10,900.
- All original, except as listed above.
Lance Becker (619) 248-8167 (my wife Mary’s cell) or email@example.com.
Out of town: 7/17-7/22, so please call instead of emailing during those dates.
For Sale: 1958 XK 150 Roadster
1958 Jaguar XK150 Roadster - $90,000
- 1958 Jaguar XK150 roadster.
- Picked up at the factory in 1958 by my uncle.
- I purchased it from him in 1980.
- It is registered as a 1959.
- Original color was cream but painted red in the 1960's.
- It was last painted in 1974.
- The odometer reads 51,300 miles but actual mileage is 151,300.
- Major mechanical restoration began in 2008 and includes engine rebuild, suspension with Gaz shocks, transmission, added electric radiator fan, conversion to negative ground, high torque starter, alternator, brakes and more.
- It has new tires (less than 1000 miles) and 4 chrome wire wheels.
- The car has been driven fewer than 2000 miles since 2008.
- The interior and boot are original, with the exception of the seats which were re-covered in vinyl before 1980.
- The paint is 45+ years old.
- The interior, chrome, and paint are in remarkably good condition considering their age but need to be renewed if you want a pristine car.
- The car comes with extensive documentation including the original sales receipt, manual and maintenance receipts.
- Most, but not all of the original tool kit is on hand.
- For potential California buyers, California license plate JAGUAR is also available as part of the purchase or as a separate sale. This will give you the right to use JAGUAR as the legal license plate “number” on any California-registered car.
Additional photos available at
$90,000 USD. The car is in Honolulu
808 426 3358